Create Custom Reports
Create custom reports to organize information about student performance in way that is helpful to you.
Each section on the Report Creator page – Course, Assignment Takes, Assignment Scores, and Participation – displays as a separate table.
- Click the Gradebook tab.
- Click .
Select the students and assignments you want to include in your report.
To select all students or all assignments, click Select All.
- Select information to include in your report.
To determine how that information is presented, use the dropdown menus to set
The table will display the number of times a student has taken an assignment only if that number is three or less.
Choose one of the following options for identifying students:
- Last, First
- Sign-in ID
- Student ID
- Set scores to display as Numerical Score or Percentage.
- Use the Decimal Places dropdown to allow up to six decimal places in students' scores.
Select a formatting option.
- To format your report as one large table for each section, select One Table.
- To format your report as multiple smaller tables, select Multiple Tables and set the maximum number of columns allowed in a table.
Click Save to save your settings.
Your settings are saved for the next time you return to the Custom Report page. You cannot save the settings for more than one report at a time.
Click Create Report.
Your custom report displays.
- Optional: To print your report, click Print Report.
- Optional: To export your report, click Export Report, select a file format, and click Export.