Export your gradebook to edit it outside of CNOWv2 or to upload it to your institution's LMS or registrar.
Export your gradebook as any of the following file formats:
- Microsoft Excel (comma-separated)
.csv file with comma-separated values
- Text Editor (tab-delimited)
.txt file with tab-separated values
- Click the Gradebook tab.
- Click .
- Select a file format from the dropdown menu.
Choose which assignments to include in your exported gradebook.
- To include all assignments in your course, select Include all assignments.
- To include only the assignments currently displayed on your Gradebook page, click Include only filtered assignments.
If you are exporting the gradebook for a parent course with sections, choose
which students to include in your exported gradebook.
- To include only students in the parent course, select Include students in this course.
- To include students in the parent course and its sections, click Include students in this course and all sections.
- Click Export.
Your gradebook downloads to your computer.
Your exported gradebook contains the following information:
- Student names
- Student emails
- Student IDs
- Students' total scores
- The total time each student has spent working on assignments in CNOWv2
- Students' scores for each assignment