Link to Your Cengage Textbook From Brightspace
Link to the eBook from your Brightspace® course for easy access for you and your students.
This procedure is not available for K-12 schools, and might also be unavailable to other institutions.
Alternatively, see Other/Manual.
- Open your Brightspace course.
Open the Course Builder tool.
In the Content tab, click .
If you have not already done so, create a module in your course.
Drag from Build Outline to the course
Alternatively, click and select the module location.
- Enter a name for your module, such as Cengage.
- Optional: Enter a note for your students.
- Optional: If the Cengage component of your course has a different start or end date from your course in Brightspace, enter those dates in Restrictions.
- Click Create.
- Drag from Build Outline to the course outline.
Drag from Add Content to your module.
Alternatively, click and select your module.
If prompted, sign in to your
Cengage instructor account to link your Brightspace and Cengage accounts.
If you don't have a Cengage instructor account, request one here.
- Click Add eBook.
- Search for your textbook by title, author, or ISBN.
To select an item, click Link to Course.
Note If you don't see your content, contact your Cengage representative. If needed, see cengage.com/repfindercengage.com/repfinder/postSecondaryEdFacultyCanada/cengageasia.com/Contact-Ushttp://www.cengage.co.in/Rep_Locatorcengage.co.uk/education/contact-us-2/au.cengage.com/repfinderlatinoamerica.cengage.com/contacto/ (Latin America) or cengage.com.br/contato/ (Brazil).
- Click Continue.
- If prompted, click Continue to add a link to your Cengage course in your Brightspace course.
- Click the Content tab.