Assign Web Link Activities
Create web link activities to link to additional content outside of MindTap.
Web link activities cannot be graded.
- Click .
- Click Web Link Activity.
Enter a URL.
To add more than one URL, click Add another link.
Link Preview displays your links as they will display to students.
Include a message to your students.
- To include a message to your students before they open the URL, enter your message under Text Before.
- To include a message to your students after they open the URL, enter your message under Text After.
- Click Save.
In the Assign to Course window, set the activity title, description, dates, and location in the learning path to assign the activity to your course.
- Label for the activity in the learning path.
- Information or instructions displayed when the activity is opened.
- Require Password
- Password protection to prevent students from accessing activities ahead of time.
- When students can start work on the activity.
- When students must end work on the activity.
- Associated Topic
- Textbook topic related to the activity.
- Position in the learning path under the specified topic.
- Click Add.