Add YouTube Videos
Search for YouTube videos in MindTap and assign them as activities using WebVideo Search.
Students can watch the YouTube videos without leaving MindTap.
WebVideo Search activities cannot be graded.
- Click .
- Click WebVideo Search.
- Use the searchbar to search for a YouTube video by keyword or YouTube Video ID.
- Select a video and click Continue.
Include a message to your students.
- To include a message to your students before the video, enter your message under Text to insert before video.
- To include a message to your students after the video, enter your message under Text to insert after video.
In the Assign to Course window, set the activity title, description, dates, and location in the learning path to assign the activity to your course.
- Label for the activity in the learning path.
- Information or instructions displayed when the activity is opened.
- Require Password
- Password protection to prevent students from accessing activities ahead of time.
- Available Date
- When students can start work on the activity.
- Due Date
- When students must end work on the activity.
- Associated Topic
- Textbook topic related to the activity.
- Order Within Topic
- Position in the learning path under the specified topic.
- Click Add.