Add a Bongo Activity
You can add content from Bongo™ as an activity in the learning path.
- Click .
A message informs you if all Bongo activities are already in your learning path.
- Select an assignment.
- Click Continue.
In the Assign to Course window, set the activity title, description, dates, and location in the learning path to assign the activity to your course.
- Label for the activity in the learning path.
- Information or instructions displayed when the activity is opened.
- Require Password
- Password protection to prevent students from accessing activities ahead of time.
- Available Date
- When students can start work on the activity.
- Due Date
- When students must end work on the activity.
- Associated Topic
- Textbook topic related to the activity.
- Order Within Topic
- Position in the learning path under the specified topic.
- Click Add.