Add Google Drive Content as an Activity
You can add content from Google Drive as an activity in the learning path.
- Click .
Click Google Drive.
The first time you access Google Drive, grant MindTap access to manage your Google Drive files:
- Click Sign in and sign in to the Google account you want to use.
- When prompted to grant access to your Google account, click Allow.
Your Google Drive files are listed.
Select the file to use for the activity.
If needed, clear Show files that have been shared with students. By default, only already-shared content is shown.
You can share other files or upload a new file.
- Click Continue.
- Optional: Specify text to display before or after the document.
- Click Save.
In the Assign to Course window, set the activity title, description, dates, and location in the learning path to assign the activity to your course.
- Label for the activity in the learning path.
- Information or instructions displayed when the activity is opened.
- Require Password
- Password protection to prevent students from accessing activities ahead of time.
- When students can start work on the activity.
- When students must end work on the activity.
- Associated Topic
- Textbook topic related to the activity.
- Position in the learning path under the specified topic.
- Click Add.