Add textbook activities to the learning path to assign them to your students.
- Click .
- Select the kind of activity you want to assign.
If needed, set options specific to the type of activity you are adding.
Options typically include selecting the activity source and scoring options.
In the Editing
Activity window, set the activity title, description, dates, and location in the
learning path to assign the activity to your course.
- Label for the activity in the learning path.
- Information or instructions displayed when the activity is opened.
- Require Password
- Password protection for scoreable activities to prevent students from accessing them ahead of time.
- Available Date
- When students can start work on the activity.
- Due Date
- When students must end work on the activity.
- Associated Topic
- Textbook topic related to the activity.
- Order Within Topic
- Position in the learning path under the specified topic.
- Click Add.
If you are using category weighting, add your new activity to a category.