Assign Inline Activities
You can add activities inline in readings in your MindTap course.
Inline activities are placed within the lines of the text in your online textbook. Students can access these activities through assigned readings in MindTap or by reading through their textbook in Full Book mode. The types of inline activities you can add depend on your course.
Important You cannot add an inline activity in Full Book mode.
- Select an assigned reading.
- In the top left corner, click .
- Click any throughout the reading.
- Select the type of inline activity you want to add.
- If needed, set options specific to the type of activity you are adding.
- Click Add.
If you are using category weighting, add your new activity to a category.