Change an Aplia Activity Type
For Aplia™ activities, the activity type determines randomization, scoring, and number of attempts for the activity. Change this using the Aplia tool.
- Grade It Now
- Students can attempt up to three different versions of each question and receive immediate grading and feedback.
- Students have one attempt to answer each question. Each student receives different versions of each question. The activity is not graded until the due date.
- Students have one attempt to answer each question. Each student receives the same version of each question. The activity is not graded until the due date.
- Students receive unlimited attempts and immediate feedback. Scores do not count toward the course grade.
Note Grade it Now and Randomized settings apply only to questions created with randomizations; these settings do not apply to instructor-created Aplia questions.
In the toolbar, click .
Tip Click to see all information for the Aplia assignments.
- Click for the activity.
- Select the activity Type.
- Click Save.