Customize a Course Master
You can customize the learning path for your course master to include the content you want to use in your course sections.
Course masters are not available in K-12 courses. To copy a K-12 section, see Copy Course (NGLSync).
- Students can't enroll directly in course masters.
- Changes to the course master only affect sections created from the course master after it was changed.
- Changes to the course master do not affect existing sections.
- Sign in to the Instructor Resource Center at login.cengage.com/ssoinstructor/mydashboard.htm.
In the Instructor Resource Center, navigate to your course, course master, or
- Select the textbook or product for your course.
- Click Manage Courses.
- Click either the Courses or Course Masters & Sections tab.
- Click .
- Customize the learning path.