Edit Activity Information
You can edit an activity if no students have started it.
- At the top of the activities list, turn on Edit .
- Click Edit next to the activity.
In the Assign to Course window, set the activity title, description, dates, and location in the learning path to assign the activity to your course.
- Label for the activity in the learning path.
- Information or instructions displayed when the activity is opened.
- Require Password
- Password protection to prevent students from accessing activities ahead of time.
- Available Date
- When students can start work on the activity.
- Due Date
- When students must end work on the activity.
- Associated Topic
- Textbook topic related to the activity.
- Order Within Topic
- Position in the learning path under the specified topic.
- If shown, click Edit Activity Options to edit scoring or other activity settings.
- Click Save.