Edit Activity Settings
You can edit an activity if no students have started it.
- At the top of the activities list, turn on Edit .
- Click Edit next to the activity.
In the Editing
Activity window, set the activity title, description, dates, and location in the
learning path to assign the activity to your course.
- Label for the activity in the learning path.
- Information or instructions displayed when the activity is opened.
- Require Password
- Password protection for scoreable activities to prevent students from accessing them ahead of time.
- Available Date
- When students can start work on the activity.
- Due Date
- When students must end work on the activity.
- Associated Topic
- Textbook topic related to the activity.
- Order Within Topic
- Position in the learning path under the specified topic.
- If shown, click Edit Activity Options to edit scoring or other activity settings.
- Click Save.