Edit Inline Activities
You can edit inline activities if no students have started the Activity.
- Select an assigned reading.
- In the top left corner, click .
- Click the next to an inline activity.
Set the activity title, description, and dates.
- Label for the activity in the learning path.
- Information or instructions displayed when the activity is opened.
- Require Password
- Password protection to prevent students from accessing activities ahead of time.
- Available Date
- When students can start work on the activity.
- Due Date
- When students must end work on the activity.
- If shown, click Edit Activity Options to edit scoring or other activity settings.
- Click Save.