Edit OneDrive Document Settings
You can track the content source, rights, and attribution information of your OneDrive content in MindTap.
- In the toolbar, click .
The first time you access OneDrive, grant MindTap access to manage your OneDrive files:
- Click Sign in and sign in to the Office account you want to use.
When prompted to grant access to your Google account, click
Note You might be prompted to sign in more than once.
Your OneDrive files are listed.
Click for the file.
The icon is shown only when you point to the file.
- Select whether to share the document with your students.
Specify the source and ownership of the intellectual property for the content
- Location of the original content, if not created by you.
- Usage Rights
- License or usage restrictions.
- The content author and whether the content is used with permission.
- Click Save.