Export Gradebook Data
You can export your gradebook data to share your students' performance or import it into another system.
If you want to export only a portion of the gradebook, filter the view to include only the data you want to export.
- To open the gradebook, click .
- Click .
- Select either Full Gradebook or Current Filtered View.
Select a file format.
- Comma separated values (.csv)
Use the Blackboard, D2L, or Moodle file formats if you plan to import the file to that LMS after exporting from MindTap.
- If needed, select either Percent or Points.
Depending on your browser settings, select whether to save or open the file.Note If the file does not download, check the pop-up blocker settings in your browser.
Gradebook data is exported in the selected format with the following columns:
- User ID
- Student's unique ID in MindTap.
- Student Name
- By default, exported data are sorted alphabetically by last name.
- Student ID
- Student's institutional ID.
- Total Points to Date
- The student's earned points for all selected activities to date.
- Overall Score To Date
- The student's calculated overall score for all selected activities to date.
- Activity Names
- For each activity, the first six or seven rows display the following
information for the activity:
- Activity name
- Unique ID in MindTap
- Whether the activity is Assessment, Homework, or Non_mindTap
- The containing unit or folder
- Whether the activity is Practice or Graded
- The total possible points for the activity (only if exported as points)
The remaining rows display student scores for the activity as either points or percentages.