Grade a Bongo Activity
Evaluate and grade your students' work.
- In the toolbar, click .
View activity details.
Details about the activity are shown.
- Display the Overview or Gradebook tab.
- Click the activity you want to grade.
Click Manage Submissions.
The Gradebook page for this assignment opens.
Click Grade student submission by a student's
The Grading page for this student's submission opens.
- Review the work in the Submission panel.
Give feedback on your student's work.
- Type a message in the Comment field.
- Click .
- To open the video recorder, click .
- Click .
In the Grade panel, enter a grade for the assignment.
The grading mode depends on the assignment settings.
Save the grade.
You can release a student's grade immediately after grading their submission, or save each student's grade as a draft and release all grades for your class at the same time.
To save the grade and release it immediately, click Save.
To save the grade and release it later, along with any other unreleased grades for this assignment:
Click Save as draft.
On the Gradebook page for this assignment, the student's grade is labeled as a draft.
- Optional: Review remaining student submissions and click Save as draft after grading each one.
- Return to the Gradebook page for this assignment.
All draft grades for this assignment are released to students.
- Click Save as draft.