Gradebook Display Settings
Change your gradebook display settings to review your students' performance. You can organize assignments by due date, grading category, and units/folders.
- To open the gradebook, click .
- Click Display Settings.
Display scores as Percentages or
This setting only affects the display; it does not change how overall grades are calculated.Tip Match your display setting with your grading policy.
Group assignments by one of the following:
- Date Due
- Assignments are grouped by their due date and display chronologically. Assignments with no due date are grouped together.
- Grading Category
- Assignments are grouped by their grading category. Assignments that do not belong to a grading category are grouped together as Uncategorized.
- Chapter or Unit
- Assignments are grouped by the top level of organization in the outline view of the learning path. They are not broken up into any subsequent units or folders.
- Sub-chapter or Sub-unit
- Assignments are grouped by the bottom level of organization in the outline view of the learning path.
- Under Assignment Group Default, select Expand All or Collapse All to expand or collapse all assignment groups. To make no change, select Retain Manual Grouping.