Manual Grading for World Language Courses
Some activities in your world language course require manual grading.
- Grade activities by student or by question.
- Leave comments on individual question pages or at the activity level.
- Override scores for both manually graded and automatically graded questions.
- View students' activity takes from the manual grading page.
- Extend due dates and time limits for individual students.
- Assign full credit for an activity to individual students or all students.