Assign Quizzes or Tests for World Language Courses
Unlike learning activities, tests and quizzes are not added to your course outline by default. Most world language textbooks include tests and quizzes that you can assign your students.
- Click .
- Click Activity Builder.
Find the test or quiz you want to assign.
To do this Do this Filter activities
- Click .
- Expand the filter categories and select the filters you want to use.
- If needed, click Clear All.
- To close the panel, click .
Search activities Enter terms in the search box and press Enter. View an activity Click Preview beside the activity.
- Click Assign beside the activity.
In the Assign to Course window, set the activity title, description, dates, and location in the learning path to assign the activity to your course.
- Label for the activity in the learning path.
- Information or instructions displayed when the activity is opened.
- Require Password
- Password protection to prevent students from accessing activities ahead of time.
- Available Date
- When students can start work on the activity.
- Due Date
- When students must end work on the activity.
- Associated Topic
- Textbook topic related to the activity.
- Order Within Topic
- Position in the learning path under the specified topic.
- Click Add.