Submit an Activity on Behalf of a Student
If a student is having trouble submitting an InSite assignment, you can upload the assignment on the student's behalf under the options menu in the activity.
- Click an InSite activity in the learning path.
- Click ... under Options.
- Click Upload.
Upload the activity for your student in the Submit File
To do this Do this Upload a file from your computer
- Click Upload Submission.
- Drag and drop the file to the Submit File menu or click Choose File to select a file on your computer.
- The file name is imported as the submission title. To rename the submission, type in the Submission Title field.
Upload a file from a file-hosting service
- Click Cloud Submission.
- Select Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive to upload a file from an account with that service.
- Select a file to upload.
- Click Upload and Review.
- Optional: To cancel the submission, click Cancel Submission.
- Click Submit to Turnitin.