Upload Student IDs
You can upload a file with student IDs to update many student IDs at the same time.
- In the toolbar, click .
- Click Gradebook.
Export the gradebook as a comma separated value file.
Note If the file does not download, check the pop-up blocker settings in your browser.
- Click .
- Select either Full Gradebook or Current Filtered View.
- Select Comma Separated Values.
- Select either Percent or Points.
- Click Export.
- Open the downloaded file in a spreadsheet application like Excel.
In the Student ID column, edit the student IDs.
Important You can change activity scores and student IDs only.
- Do not change any other data.
- Enter scores in the same format as exported.
You can't clear an existing student ID by importing a blank field.
- Save the file using the comma separated values (CSV) format.
- In , click
Select a CSV file.
This must be a file that you have previously exported from MindTap.
- Select the value format (Percent or Points) you used when you exported the data.
- Click Import.
- Verify the listed changes and click Confirm.
The student IDs are updated per the imported data.