September 23, 2020
If you're teaching a language course, you now have improved manual grading features.
- Easily find questions that require grading.
Questions that need to be graded display . Students with questions that need to be graded display .
- Grade activities by student or by question with improved navigation.
- Leave comments on individual question pages or at the activity level.
- Override scores for both manually graded and automatically graded questions.
- View students' activity takes from the manual grading page.
- Extend due dates and time limits for individual students.
- Assign full credit for an activity to individual students or all students.