Complete a Peer Review in Bongo
Reviewing classmates' work might count toward your grade.
Your peer review settings depend on how your instructor set up the assignment:
- If an assignment requires peer reviews
- The number of peer reviews you must complete
- If the Peer Review panel is shown before or after you submit your own assignment
- If you are randomly assigned a classmate to review or can choose from a list of available students
- If completing peer reviews count toward your grade
In the Peer Review panel, view your classmate's submission
by watching the video and/or opening any attached documents.
The Viewed Submission section of the Peer Review status bar is marked complete.
Give feedback on your classmate's work.
Best Practice If available, refer to the assignment rubric to give constructive feedback.
- Type a message in the Comment field.
- Click .
Note Your feedback is visible to your instructor and the classmate whose work you are reviewing.
- To open the video recorder, click .
- Click .
The Commented section of the Peer Review status bar is marked complete.
Evaluate your classmate's submission using a five-star scale or the rubric
shown for this assignment.
The Evaluated section of the Peer Review status bar is marked complete.
When you have completed all your required peer reviews, the Peer Review panel is marked Complete.
If you have peer reviews remaining, click Next Peer to start a new peer review.
You can continue to review available submissions after your required reviews are complete.