Create an NGLSync Account and Enroll in a MindTap Course
If you do not have an NGLSync account, use the course registration link to create your account and enroll in your MindTap course.
If you have an existing NGLSync account, see Enroll in a MindTap Course. Do not create a duplicate account.
If your class signs in to MindTap through Google Classroom, you are already enrolled and do not need to create an NGLSync account. Ask your instructor if you are unsure.
If you do not have a course key, ask your teacher.
- Go to nglsync.cengage.com/register.
- Enter your course key and click Next.
- Enter your student ID number and click Next.
Enter your information and click Next.
- First Name
- Your first name.
- Last Name
- Your last name.
The username you will use to sign in to NGLSync.
You do not have to use an email address as your username. If you choose an email address as your username, that information will not be used to contact you.
- Pick a password that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Confirm Password
- Repeat your password to confirm.
Click Go to Learning Portal.
Your NGLSync portal opens, showing the course you enrolled in.