Icons displayed in the gradebook and learning path give you information about your activities and how they are scored.
- Activity is configured with credit / no credit scoring.
- Activity score was manually dropped.
- Activity is part of overall performance calculations.
- Submissions — with a penalty — are allowed for a specified period after the due date.
- A submission was made during the late submission period.
- Manually graded activity (not scored automatically).
- Score was added for an activity completed outside of MindTap.
- Student was dropped from the course.
- Activity is password protected.
- Practice activity.
- Completed activity has not yet been graded.
- Activity has been started but the due date has not yet passed.
- Score is invalid or has an error.
Invalid scores are not included in any performance or calculations. To resolve, contact customer support.
- The activity is a Web Link activity.
Web Link activities link to content outside of MindTap.