Export your gradebook to edit it outside of OWLv2 or to upload it to your institution's LMS or registrar.
Export your gradebook as any of the following file formats:
- Angel LMS - Release 7.x
- Blackboard Academic Suite - Release 7.x
- Blackboard Academic Suite - Release 8.x
- Blackboard Learn - Release 9.x
- Blackboard Learning System - Vista/CE
- Desire2Learn - Releases 8.x, 9.x
- Microsoft Excel (comma-separated)
.csv file with comma-separated values
- Moodle - Release 1.9, 2.x
- Text Editor (tab-delimited)
.txt file with tab-separated values
Use the Angel, Blackboard, Desire2Learn, or Moodle file formats if you want to import the file to that LMS after exporting it from OWLv2.
- Click the Gradebook tab.
- Click Export Course Gradebook.
- Select a file format from the dropdown menu.
Choose which assignments to include in your exported gradebook.
- To include all assignments in your course, select Export All Assignments.
- To include only the assignments currently displayed on your Gradebook page, click Export Only Filtered Assignments.
If you are exporting the gradebook for a parent course with sections, choose
which students to include in your exported gradebook.
- To include only students in the parent course, select Don't Export Sections.
- To include students in the parent course and its sections, but only include assignments shared with the parent course, click Export Sections With Shared Assignments.
- To include students in the parent course and its sections with all assignments, click Export Sections With All Assignments.
- Click Export.
Your gradebook downloads to your computer.
Your exported gradebook contains the following information:
- Student names
- Student emails
- Student IDs
- Students' total scores
- Students' scores for each assignment