Add one or more textbooks to your section.
SAM instructors can add more than one book to a section but students are limited to the number of ebooks determined by the SAM institution type (Key Code or Site License). A license is used when a student first launches an ebook.
SAM LMS integrated instructors are limited to adding the number of ebooks to the section based on the textbook.
- On the Edit Section page, click Textbooks.
Choose a textbook from Available Textbooks.
Optional: Filter the textbooks by:
- Choose the series and subject of the textbook
- Select e-book to view only ebooks.
- Enter the ISBN or title of the book.
- Click a textbook.
Choose one of the following options:
- Enable ebook to Students
- Makes the ebook available to your students.
- Enable Chapter Level Readings
- Select chapters for students to read.
- Optional: If Enable Chapter Level Readings is selected, choose which chapters to include in the textbook.
Click Add Book.
The textbook moves into Active Textbooks.
- Click Save to continue your course setup or Save & Close to save changes and exit.