Keyboarding in SAM Grace Period and Cengage Unlimited Trial Period
Keyboarding in SAM Grace Period
The Keyboarding in SAM grace period starts when the course is available in Keyboarding in SAM and lasts up to 14 days.
During the grace period:
- Your students can complete their coursework in Keyboarding in SAM.
- At the publisher's discretion, they might also have access to the eBook for your class, if one is available.
- Each time your students access your class, they will be reminded to purchase access or enter an access code.
- No payment method is required.
After the grace period, all of your students' work is still available to you. To continue using Cengage, your students must either purchase access online or enter a valid access code.
Cengage Unlimited Trial Period
The trial period begins when you click Start Trial in the sidebar and lasts 7 days.
During the trial period:
- Your students can complete their coursework in Keyboarding in SAM and other Cengage platforms.
- Your students have access to Cengage eBooks, study tools, and other resources.
- A credit card or PayPal account is required to start a Cengage Unlimited trial. Students will not be charged until their trial is over, and can opt out of automatically converting their trial to a paid subscription.
If the Keyboarding in SAM grace period and Cengage Unlimited trial period are running at the same time, your students have access to your course until the later of the two end dates.