- The JAWS screen reader has these issues:
- Focus does not move to the list of options under the account name.
- Focus does not move to the list of options under Date of Birth and Secret Question.
WORKAROUND: Use another screen reader.
- The Cengage SAM logo on the Login page is not read by screen readers.
- Instructors can only remove assignments they create in a section.
- In training tasks, the Observe, Practice, and Apply buttons are sometimes displayed incorrectly as a drop-down list on MacOS and iPad. They can still be selected.
- Students are unable to download SAM Projects files on the iPad.
- Instructors cannot use the
Communicate feature if they select more than 33 sections.
WORKAROUND: Select fewer than 30 sections at a time.
- When an instructor selects lessons 56-110 using bulk select, lesson 56 is not included in the
WORKAROUND: Manually select lesson 56.
- Individual Performance Reports for Word® Drill Assignments do not include the student input and
This will be resolved with a future release so that the student input and markup details will be present in the Individual Performance Report.