Searching for and Selecting a User Account
To edit or deactivate a user’s account, search for and select the user from SAM’s database using the following procedure:
On the Navigation bar, click Users.
The Users page displays.
- Search by last name, first name or username.
Select a role to search for users.
Note If the students’ grace period expired, the instructor sees an expired label next to their name.
- Select a section from the drop-down menu to narrow results.
- Click the toggle to search for students with accommodations only.
Enter the search criteria.
The search result(s) automatically display.
In the search results, you can:
Note Edit does not display if selecting multiple users.
- Click the user’s name to view the User Information page.
- Click the close icon (x) when finished.
- Click the check box to the left of the student’s name to select.
- Click Edit or Deactivate to continue.
- Click the close icon (x) to reset the search criteria.