Copying an Exam
To copy an exam, use the following procedure:
On the Navigation bar, click SAM Assignments.
The SAM Assignments page displays.
The Exams page displays.
- Locate and select the exam to copy.
In the Actions column, click the Copy icon.
The Copy Exam wizard starts and Step 1, Copy Exam, displays.Note
- The Content Version, Exam Name, Training Name, and selection to Auto-generate companion training remain the same from the original exam creation.
- For exams created after June 2014: If an exam or companion training is already scheduled, you can add or remove tasks as well as edit its content. Changes to the exam content affect the corresponding companion training; changes to the companion training affect the exam.
Enter a new unique name for the exam.
- You cannot edit the Content Version.
- Adding or removing any tasks from the exam also adds or removes them from the companion training.
Click Next Step.
Step 2 of the wizard, Select Textbooks, displays.
Decide which selections to make. See the following sections of the Adding an
– Part II procedures to proceed:
- A: Selecting Textbooks, Chapters but NOT selecting Make all SAM Tasks available
- B: Selecting Textbooks, Chapters and Make all SAM Tasks available
- C: Selecting Only Make all SAM Tasks available
Decide if you want to save the exam and schedule later or save and schedule now.
See Adding an Exam Part III - Scheduling the Exam for the steps.