- The JAWS screen reader has these issues:
- Focus does not move to the list of options under the account name.
- Focus does not move to the list of options under Date of Birth for users who have not updated the GDPR fields in their User Profile.
- Focus does not move to the list of options under Date of Birth and Secret Question.
WORKAROUND: Use another screen reader.
- The Cengage SAM logo on the Login page is not read by screen readers.
- Task ID:
CONCEPTS8307 has these issues:
- Zoom in, Zoom out & Cancel buttons are not accessible for screen reader and keyboard users in JAWS 18 with Chrome and NVDA with Firefox.
- Focus does not move to Zoom in, Zoom out, and Cancel buttons.
- When a student scores 100% on the pre-exam of a SAM Path, the report states incorrectly that the student did not attempt a later portion of the SAM Path assignments.
In the Gradebook, two
report types (Section Results by SAM Path and Training Individual Performance)
display incorrect scores when an instructor edits both the student's score and
the total number of points for an assignment.
WORKAROUND: Edit the student score and the total number of points in an assignment in separate steps.
- The Section Results by Training report generates an extra blank page when instructors export the report in a Word® document for 25 or more students.
- Reports for Pre and Post components of SAM Path ETE are not generated if the training component is hidden from the Manage Assignment Types and Weights/Points option.
- Instructors can only remove assignments they create in a section.
- CONCEPT10354 audio is out of sync with closed captioning text.
- On the Activity Calendar, the Saturday column is not the same size as the other calendar days.
- In training tasks, the Observe, Practice, and Apply buttons are sometimes displayed incorrectly as a drop-down list on MacOS and iPad. They can still be selected.
- Instructors cannot use the
Communicate feature if they select more than 33 sections.
WORKAROUND: Select fewer than 30 sections at a time.
- If a student scores 0% on the SAM Path Pre-exam, and the due date has passed, a message states that the student received full credit and needs no further training.
- When instructors edit the name of an assignment, they must open and save the MindTap Activity dialog box before the assignment displays its new name in the MindTap Learning Path.
- SAM Assignment Reports are not displayed for users who are both a MT/SSO student and a SAM instructor.
- SAM does not display a warning message when a student navigates to an already attempted assignment.
- In the Progress App, the
View button is not displayed in the assignment detail window for assignments
with scores less than 100%.
WORKAROUND: View report via SAM App from the App dock, Reports tab.
- The Schedule New and Add Study Center buttons disappear if you navigate back to the Assignments page from the Add Custom Question page.