Locating and Previewing Custom Questions
To locate and preview custom questions from SAM’s database, use the following procedure:
Click Exams on the Navigation bar.
The Exams page displays.
Click Custom Questions List.
The Custom Questions List page displays.
You can narrow you search as follows:
Note Results display automatically with your selections.
- From the Textbook drop-down menu, select a textbook. The default is All Books.
- From the Chapter/Unit drop-down menu, select a chapter. The default is All Chapters.
- To enter specific search criteria, in the Search text box, enter a search term.
To preview a custom question:
- Click the Preview icon to the left of the question to view the question details.
- Click the X icon to exit the display.
In the Actions column, icons display enabling you to edit, copy or deactivate the custom question.
Note Only the creator/owner can edit and deactivate custom questions.