Select, Copy, and Paste Expressions in calcPad
You can select, copy, and paste expressions in calcPad®.
Sometimes, you need to select a part of your expression to cut or copy it, or to use the selection as the argument of a function.
To select part of an expression:
- Drag the mouse or use the SHIFT + ← or SHIFT + → keys.
To select the entire expression, press CTRL + A.
- iPad only: Double-tap what you want to select. Double-tap another location
to extend your selection.
Tip Double-tap your selection to expand it. For example, in the expression :
- Double-tap 3 to select 3.
- Double-tap the selection to select 3x.
- Double-tap the selection again to select the entire fraction.
To copy and paste:
- You can't paste the vertical bar (|) in calcPad.
- On an iPad®, you can't copy or paste in calcPad.
- Select part of an expression to be copied or cut.
Copy or cut the selection.
- To copy your selection, press CTRL + C.
- To cut your selection, press CTRL + X.
- Move the insertion point in the expression to where you want to paste what you copied.
- Press CTRL + V.