Create an NGLSync Account and Course
Create your NGLSync account to start teaching with MindTap.
Create an NGLSync account if you are a first-time MindTap instructor whose district uses NGLSync.
Open the digital fulfillment email you received from your district and click
If you did not receive an email with a registration link, contact your Learning Consultant.
- Search for your school by name or zip code.
Select your school and click Next.
If your school is not listed, see School Not Shown.
- Enter your name and school email address, then click Next.
- Create a password and click Next.
- To sign in to your new account, click Go to Portal.
Review and accept the Cengage terms and conditions.
The NGLSync portal opens.
- To create a new course, click Go to Dashboard, then click Next.
Create a new course or copy an existing course.
Create New Course
Copy Existing Course
Select a product and click
You can scroll through the products purchased by your district, or search by name and ISBN.
You can copy another instructor's course if they share their course key with you.
- To copy another instructor's course, click Follow These Steps.
- Enter the course key, then click Validate.
- Click Next.
- Select a product and click Next.
- Enter your course name, start date, and end date, then click Next.
- Review your course information and click Next.
- Click Add Students to Course.
To have students create their own accounts and enroll in your course, click
Copy URL and Course Key and share this information
with your students.
Alternatively, click Add Students Manually to enroll students and create their accounts if necessary.
- Click Done.