Import Blackboard Course Settings and Content
After you have exported Blackboard® course settings and content to a file, you can import the file into one or more Blackboard courses that are not linked with MindTap.
- Navigate to the course into which you want to copy your exported course data.
- In the Course Management panel, click .
- Click Import Package.
- Click Browse My Computer and select the export package you downloaded.
- Under Select Course Materials, click Select All.
Because this can take some time to complete, Blackboard queues it for processing in the background so you can still do other work.
When complete, you will be notified per your notification settings.
After the task is complete, navigate to the copied content area in your new course.
Your MindTap links should all be listed, but they don't yet point to a MindTap course.
You can click either a link to the course itself or to a specific activity.
The selected title is shown with MindTap course creation and linking options.
To link a MindTap section you already created:
(for example, with course masters and sections)
To create a new MindTap section:
- Select the course or section you want to copy.
Complete the details for your MindTap course.
Field Notes Course NameTip Include the academic term in the course name. Course Start Date Course End Date Course Days/Times
Optional: Include the days and times of class meetings.
Optional: If you teach multiple sections of the same course, specify the section here.
Assignment dates and times are based on the time zone you select.
- Optional: Select Copy all activity dates from course.