Integrate MindTap With Your Blackboard Course
Link your Blackboard® and MindTap courses to provide access to MindTap content from Blackboard.
Your Blackboard administrator must have set up the Cengage tool in Blackboard.
With this integration:
- You and your students access your MindTap courses from Blackboard.
- You can sync either your students' overall course grades or individual activity scores for the MindTap course to Blackboard.
- Create your course in Blackboard.
- Choose one of the following:
- In your MindTap course, assign the activities you want to use.
- Add Links in Blackboard to MindTap Activities and Resources
Multisection Courses Using MindTap Course Masters and Sections
Sign in to Cengage and create your MindTap course master and
- Create your course master.
- In your course master, assign the activities you want to use.
- From your course master, create your course sections and set each section's information, including section name, meeting time, and instructors or TAs.
- Create your first Blackboard course section and link it to one of your MindTap course sections.
- Copy Your Linked Course to create additional Blackboard sections that link to each of your other MindTap sections.
Multisection Courses (Not Using Course Masters)
- Create your first MindTap course section and assign the activities you want to use.
- Create your first Blackboard course section and link it to your first MindTap section.
- Copy Your Linked Course to create additional Blackboard sections that link to new copies of your first MindTap section.