Remove Late Submission and Credit / No Credit
You can remove late submission and credit / no credit settings on assignments.
- In the toolbar, click .
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Remove Policies.
- Optional: Click Filter by to filter your assignments by due date, category, and policy options.
- Optional: To search by the name of an assignment, type the name or a keyword in the Jump To box.
Select each activity with a scoring policy you want to remove.
To select all activities, click the checkbox beside Assignment Name.
Click one of three buttons.
Selected scoring policies are removed from selected assignments.
- Remove Late Policy removes late submission and late penalty settings.
- Remove CNC removes credit / no credit
settings.Note If students have already submitted credit / no credit activities, removing the credit / no credit policy will not recalculate scores on those activities. A warning message appears listing any affected assignments.
- Remove All removes late submission, late penalty, and credit / no credit settings.