Add Links in LMS to OWLv2 Activities and Resources
After setting up your OWLv2 course, create links from LMS to activities or other content in OWLv2. Linked graded activities are included in the LMS gradebook unless you choose to exclude them.
Before adding links to OWLv2 activities, make sure your OWLv2 course is set up the way you want it.
- Add and organize the assigned activities and course materials for your OWLv2 course.
- Configure assignment settings such as grading, attempts, feedback, time limits, due dates, point values, and grade categories.
Links created in this way are sometimes called deep links because they are not just web links but allow data to be exchanged between LMS and OWLv2.
- Open your LMS course.
- From the course navigation, click Cengage.
Select your linked OWLv2 course from the list of content sources.
A list of assigned activities for your linked OWLv2 course is shown.
Select the content links to include in your course.
Select Add to Course for each activity you want to link from LMS.
By default, when you include a graded activity it is added to the LMS gradebook.
Configure grade syncing with LMS.
Note Depending on your course and LMS configuration, some of the following options might not be available.
To do this Do this Add a graded activity to the LMS gradebook Select Add to Gradebook for the activity. Exclude a graded activity from the LMS gradebook Clear Add to Gradebook for the activity. Add a graded activity to the LMS gradebook without adding the activity link
- Select Add to Gradebook.
- Clear Add to Course.
Sync only the overall course score and not individual activity scores
- Click .
- Click Synchronize Overall Course Score.
Sync individual activity scores (after previously choosing to sync the course score)
- Click .
- Click Synchronize Individual Activity Scores.
- Click Confirm, review your selection, and click Save.
The selected links are added to the module.
If needed, you can reorganize the links in LMS.