Add Links in Schoology to OWLv2 Activities and Resources
After setting up your OWLv2 course, create links from Schoology® to activities or other content in OWLv2.
Before adding links to OWLv2 activities, make sure your OWLv2 course is set up the way you want it.
- Add and organize the assigned activities and course materials for your OWLv2 course.
- Configure assignment settings such as grading, attempts, feedback, time limits, due dates, point values, and grade categories.
Links created in this way are sometimes called deep links because they are not just web links but allow data to be exchanged between Schoology and OWLv2.
- Open your Schoology course.
- On the Materials tab, click .
Select the content links to include in your course.
Select Add to Course for each activity you want to link from Schoology.
By default, when you include a graded activity it is added to the Schoology gradebook.
- Click Confirm, review your selection, and click Save.
The content page displays all the links you have added to your OWLv2 course and activities.
If needed, you can reorganize the links in Schoology.