Charts and Graphs
Use the Charts and Graphs tab to visualize your selected dataset.
Click the graph type you want to create.
Graph types include:
- Box Plot
- Dot Plot
- Scatter Plot
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Under Settings, set Variable to Graph to the variable whose data you want to analyze.
- If needed, set Grouping Variable to the variable by which to group the data.
- Change the Bin / Class Width (class interval).
- Change the Starting Point (left endpoint of the leftmost bin or class interval).
- Click Recalculate Bins.
- Optional: For scatter plots, clear or select Regression Line to hide or show the regression line.
The selected graph is displayed.
Below the graph, a summary table of the selected data is displayed. You might need to scroll to see the tabular data.
If needed, click ╳ beside a variable to clear it.