Integrate MindTap With Your Canvas Course
Your Canvas™ administrator must have set up the Cengage tool in Canvas.
With this integration:
- You and your students access your MindTap courses from Canvas.
- You can sync either your students' overall course grades or individual activity scores for the MindTap course to Canvas.
How do I know if I'm using this integration?
Your Cengage tool will be in a different location depending on which integration you are using.
These instructions are for an older version of the integration which uses a Cengage navigation item in your course navigation. If you have a Cengage navigation item that works, you are using this integration.
- Create your course in Canvas.
- Choose one of the following:
- In your MindTap course, assign the activities you want to use.
- Link to MindTap Activities and Resources
Sign in to Cengage and create your multisection MindTap course.
- Create your initial section and finish setting up the learning path and scoring settings.
- Create multiple sections by copying your initial section. Set each section's information, including section name and instructors or TAs.
- Create your first Canvas course section and link it to one of your MindTap course sections.
- Create additional Canvas sections that link to each of your other MindTap sections.