Add Students from Google Classroom
Link your NGLSync course to your Google Classroom class to add students. Students access their course directly from Google Classroom and do not need to manage a separate username and password.
Any changes you make to your Google Classroom roster are synced to NGLSync.
- If needed, sign in to NGLSync at nglsync.cengage.com.
- In the upper-left corner, click .
- Under the course you want to manage, open the Manage Course menu and click Manage Students.
- Click Add Students.
- Click Link to Google Classroom.
- Click Start.
If this is your first time linking a course in NGLSync to a
Google Classroom class, a new tab opens to authenticate
your Google account.
Important When prompted to grant NGLSync access to your Google account, select all permissions.
- Select a Google Classroom class to link with your course in NGLSync and click Link.