Filter Dataset by Values
To restrict the dataset used for statistical operations, create filters for dataset variables. The filtered data can also be saved to create a new dataset.
- On the Dataset tab, click beside a variable.
- Select the type of filter to use.
Enter a value to match the filter type.
For example, to see only data with Year=1995, select Equal to X and enter 1995.
Click Add Filter.
The filter condition is listed below the variable. Only data matching your specified filter conditions are shown.
- If needed, repeat these steps to add other filter conditions.
- To remove a filter, click ╳ beside it.
Save the filtered dataset.
- Click Download Dataset.
Select the format to save.
Tip Select CSV if you plan to upload the saved dataset to SALT.
- Click Download.
- Select where to save the dataset.
After saving, you might need to click ╳ to close the Download panel.