Configure Browser Settings in Chrome
If needed, configure your browser settings in Chrome.
Allow Pop-Up Windows in Chrome
Allow pop-up windows from your Learning Management System (LMS) and Cengage sites so you can open your learning content.
- Go to chrome://settings/content/popups.
At the top of the Allow list, click
Add and add each of the following
- The domain used by your Learning Management System (LMS), for example, ncsu.blackboard.com
Allow Cookies in Chrome
- Go to chrome://settings/content/cookies.
- Turn on Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- Turn off Block third-party cookies.
- Turn on Allowed.