Integrate WebAssign With Your Moodle Course
Note If your institution uses the old WebAssign-Moodle™ integration, see Set Up LMS Integration (Old).
Your Moodle administrator must have set up the Cengage tool in Moodle.
With this integration:
- You and your students access your WebAssign courses from Moodle.
- Create your course in Moodle.
Choose one of the following:
- Create a New Moodle-Integrated WebAssign Course
- Copy a WebAssign Course to a New Moodle Course
- Integrate an Existing WebAssign Course With MoodleNote Use this method if you are teaching a multi-section course. WebAssign courses created in Moodle are single-section only.
- In your WebAssign course, assign the activities you want to use.
- Link to WebAssign Activities and Resources