Integrate WebAssign With Your Schoology Course
Your Schoology® administrator must have set up the Cengage tool in Schoology.
With this integration:
- You and your students access your WebAssign courses from Schoology.
- Create your course in Schoology.
Choose one of the following:
- Create a New Schoology-Integrated WebAssign Course
- Copy a WebAssign Course to a New Schoology Course
- Integrate an Existing WebAssign Course With SchoologyNote Use this method if you are teaching a multi-section course. WebAssign courses created in Schoology are single-section only.
- In your WebAssign course, assign the activities you want to use.
- Link to WebAssign Activities and Resources
Schoology sections must be created and linked before you begin integrating WebAssign courses. Schoology permits section linking when enabled by your school or district administrator.
Each Schoology section will be linked to a WebAssign course.
- Create your mulitsection Schoology course.
- Link your first Schoology section to a new WebAssign course.
Set up your WebAssign course.
Finish setting up your course before copying it over to the rest of your Schoology sections, so you only have to make these changes once.
In your Schoology section, click the Cengage link you just created.
Cengage opens in a new tab.
In Schoology, open the next section and click the Cengage link.
The Cengage course linking page opens in a new tab.
- Link the Schoology section to a copy of your WebAssign course.
- Repeat this process for each section in your Schoology course.