Add Links in Schoology to MindTap Activities and Resources
After setting up your MindTap course, create links from Schoology® to activities or other content in MindTap.
Before adding links to MindTap activities, make sure your MindTap course is set up the way you want it.
- Add and organize the assigned activities and course materials for your MindTap course.
- Configure assignment settings such as grading, attempts, feedback, time limits, due dates, point values, and grade categories.
Links created in this way are sometimes called deep links because they are not just web links but allow data to be exchanged between Schoology and MindTap.
- Open your Schoology course.
- On the Materials tab, click .
Select the content links to include in your course.
Select Add to Course for each activity you want to link from Schoology.Note Selecting a group of activities does not select all activities in the group. You must select each activity individually.
Expand or collapse the course outline if needed.
By default, when you include a graded activity it is added to the Schoology gradebook.
Scores sync automatically when assignment attempts are submitted in MindTap and when you enter or edit scores in your MindTap gradebook.
- Click Confirm, review your selection, and click Save.
The content page displays all the links you have added to your MindTap course and activities.
If needed, you can reorganize the links in Schoology.