Create a New Schoology-Integrated CNOWv2 Course
If you have not created the CNOWv2 course you want to integrate with Schoology®, create it from Schoology.
- Open your Schoology course.
If you do not have a default grade category in your Schoology
course, create one.
A default grade category is required to sync grades between Schoology and CNOWv2.
- Click Grade Setup.
- In Categories, click Add.
- Enter information for your category and click Create.
- To use this category for CNOWv2 assignments, click .
- On the Materials tab, click .
If prompted, sign in to your
Cengage instructor account to link your Schoology and Cengage accounts.
If you don't have a Cengage instructor account, request one here or at login.cengage.comlogin.cengage.comcengage.com/loginlogin.cengagebrain.com.mx/cb/login.htmlogin.cengagebrain.com/cb/login.htmau.cengage.com/all-disciplines/.
- Click Add Homework Platform.
Select the textbook or product you want to use from the available course content.
- To filter the list, type a search term.
- To only see CNOWv2 results, click Filter Results and set Filter By to CengageNOWv8.
- To filter the list by license type, click Filter Results and set the dropdown to Student Purchase Required or Inclusive Access.
- To select an item, click Link to Course.
The selected title is shown with CNOWv2 course creation and linking options.Note If you don't see your content, contact your Cengage representative. If needed, see cengage.com/repfindercengage.com/repfinder/postSecondaryEdFacultyCanada/cengageasia.com/Contact-Ushttp://www.cengage.co.in/Rep_Locatorcengage.co.uk/education/contact-us-2/au.cengage.com/repfinderlatinoamerica.cengage.com/contacto/ (Latin America) or cengage.com.br/contato/ (Brazil).
- Select Create a new CengageNOWv2 course (I will add assignments later).
Complete the details for your CNOWv2 course.
Field Notes Course NameTip Include the academic term in the course name. Course Start Date
This date is both the first day students can access your course and the beginning of your students' temporary access period. It cannot be changed after students access the course.
Course End Date
To allow your students to view their grades and complete late work, consider setting this 1 week after the last day of class.
Course Number Optional: Include your course number. Time Zone
Assignment dates and times are based on the time zone you select.
- Click Continue.
If prompted, select whether to add a total score column to the Schoology gradebook.
This option is not available for all courses.Note Category scores can not be synced to Schoology.
- Click Continue to confirm your choice.
A link to the integrated CNOWv2 course is added to your Schoology course.
Click the link to your CNOWv2 course.
If prompted, read and accept the service agreement.