Add a Link to Technical Support
After linking your LMS and CNOWv2 courses, add a Cengage technical support link in the same way as adding links to CNOWv2 activities. The technical support link is listed at the bottom of the list of activities.
- Open your LMS course.
- Click .
- Click Add an activity or resource.
Select the Cengage tool and click Add.
The Cengage tool is created and named by your Moodle™ administrator.
If a Cengage tool is not listed:
- Select External tool and click Add.
- Under Cengage tool. , select the
Under General, click Select content.
Note The Activity Name and Tool URL are set automatically after selecting the content.
- At the bottom of the list of activities, select the Cengage Technical Support link.
- Click Confirm, review your selection, and click Save.
Save your changes at the bottom of the page.
Click either Save and return to course or Save and display.
The content page displays all the links you have added to your CNOWv2 course and activities.
If needed, you can reorganize the links in LMS.